Interest Reward Checking. The One That Earns.
You could get a checking account. Or you could get one that makes you more money. Earn dividends at a competitive rate on balances over $200.
- 0.125% APY*
- $200 minimum balance avoids a $6 monthly fee
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
- There's no surcharge fee when you use your Affinity Plus debit card at an Affinity Plus ATM or at an ATM within our network (MoneyPass, CO-OP and SUM). Transactions made outside of our network may be subject to third-party fees.
- Free checks are limited to 4 boxes per year, and only for the style identified as "Affinity Plus Duplicate Custom" (valued at $17.00 per box).
- Overdraft/Courtesy Pay. If, on any day, the available balance in your share or deposit account is not sufficient to pay the full amount of a check, draft, transaction, or other item, plus any applicable fee, that is posted to your account, we may
return the item or pay it as a courtesy for a fee. Affinity Plus’ overdraft courtesy pay program is at the sole discretion of the credit union. The credit union may refuse to provide the courtesy on any amounts at any time and from time
to time. An overdraft/courtesy pay fee of $35 will be imposed for each time the credit union provides the courtesy, as set forth in our Personal Service Fees Brochure. Our standard overdraft services under our overdraft courtesy pay program allows us to authorize
payment for the following types of transactions or items: (1) share drafts (or checks) and other items made using your checking account; (2) automatic bill payments; and (3) ACH transactions. We do not offer standard overdraft services (or courtesy
pay) for ATM or one-time debit card transactions. Members have 45 days to repay any negative balance in your share or deposit account.
A Courtesy Pay/NSF fee is what Affinity Plus charges when we cover a transaction that posts with non-sufficient funds (NSF). Please note that Courtesy Pay is a discretionary service, and not all members or transactions are eligible. But in eligible cases, Courtesy Pay is offered automatically – though you can opt out of this service by contacting us.
- Cashier's checks (also called "official checks") can be requested by members at any Affinity Plus branch, at no cost. The funds are deducted from the member's account when the check is issued.