Interest Reward Checking. The One That Earns.
You could get a checking account. Or you could get one that makes you more money. Earn dividends at a competitive rate on balances over $200.
- 0.125% APY*
- $200 minimum balance avoids a $6 monthly fee
What You Get
Deposit checks from anywhere with the top-rated mobile banking app.
Set up automatic Bill Pay in the mobile banking app or online banking.
Enroll in digital statements to save trees and drawer space.
Easy Cash Access
Find nearby, no-fee ATMs1 from the mobile app's login screen.
That's 60,000+ nationwide (MoneyPass, SUM and CO-OP).
Debit Card Extras
Earn MyPlus Rewards™ points with your debit purchases.
Round up purchases for easy saving with Stash Your Cash.
Card controls let you set alerts and limits from digital banking.
Get your paycheck and other direct deposits up to 2 days early at Affinity Plus.
All you need to do is set up direct deposit with your payer.2
Free checks (up to 4 boxes per year).3
Waive 1 Courtesy Pay/NSF fee each year.4
Free cashier's checks can be issued at any branch.5
A yearly credit report and review is 1 of your member benefits. Be sure to ask for it!
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
Not a member yet?
Membership is required for loans and accounts with us. But you can apply for them and become a member at the same time.
Already a member?
Apply for loans and open additional accounts in the mobile banking app, from the More screen. Or log in to online banking, then click “Apply” in the upper-right.
We're here to help.
From video calls and chat to secure messaging, there are all kinds of ways to contact us.
Don't Want a Minimum Balance?
If you’d rather not worry about keeping a $200 balance, you can get many of the same benefits with the Better Than Free Checking account.
Good to Know
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rate effective as of 7/1/2020, and can change at any time without notice. Fees may reduce the earnings on these accounts, and are subject to change at any time.
- There's no surcharge fee when you use your Affinity Plus debit card at an Affinity Plus ATM or at an ATM within our network (MoneyPass, CO-OP and SUM). Transactions made outside of our network may be subject to third-party fees.
- Free checks are limited to 4 boxes per year, and only for the style identified as "Affinity Plus Duplicate Custom" (valued at $17.00 per box).
- Overdraft/Courtesy Pay. If, on any day, the available balance in your share or deposit account is not sufficient to pay the full amount of a check, draft, transaction, or other item, plus any applicable fee, that is posted to your account, we may
return the item or pay it as a courtesy for a fee. Affinity Plus’ overdraft courtesy pay program is at the sole discretion of the credit union. The credit union may refuse to provide the courtesy on any amounts at any time and from time
to time. An overdraft/courtesy pay fee of $15 will be imposed for each time the credit union provides the courtesy, as set forth in our Personal Service Fees Brochure. Our standard overdraft services under our overdraft courtesy pay program allows us to authorize
payment for the following types of transactions or items: (1) share drafts (or checks) and other items made using your checking account; (2) automatic bill payments; and (3) ACH transactions. We do not offer standard overdraft services (or courtesy
pay) for ATM or one-time debit card transactions. Members have 45 days to repay any negative balance in your share or deposit account.
A Courtesy Pay/NSF fee is what Affinity Plus charges when we cover a transaction that posts with non-sufficient funds (NSF). Please note that Courtesy Pay is a discretionary service, and not all members or transactions are eligible. But in eligible cases, Courtesy Pay is offered automatically – though you can opt out of this service by contacting us.
- Cashier's checks (also called "official checks") can be requested by members at any Affinity Plus branch, at no cost. The funds are deducted from the member's account when the check is issued.
Important Information & Disclosures
Service Fees: A simple explanation of exactly what you can be charged and when.
Truth-in-Savings Disclosure: The rates, terms and limitations that apply to your account.