Information Security. We're in it together.
Your account and information security is a top priority at Affinity Plus. We have teams of professionals dedicated to anticipating, preventing, and addressing threats. And while we’re keeping watch on our end, there are things you can – and should – do to protect yourself, too.
What We Do
Here are just a few of the things we do to keep your banking information private and secure online.
- We encrypt all data and wireless communications.
- We monitor payment channels for suspicious transactions.
- We prevent your Affinity Plus account-related info from being stored on your smartphone or computer.
- Our online banking automatically logs you out after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Our mobile app automatically logs you out after 3 minutes of inactivity.
- After 3 failed login attempts with your Username, we automatically lock your digital banking profile. We do this to protect you from “credential stuffing” (when organized hackers guess your correct Username, and start stuffing possible Passwords).
What You Should Do
Digital Banking Security Tools
Affinity Plus online banking and the mobile banking app are loaded with ways to help keep your information secure.
Manage Card Controls
Freeze your card if you misplace it, set spending controls, or sign up for card-usage notifications.
Monitor Your Credit Score
Get free and easy access to your credit score, credit report, and daily credit monitoring for potential fraud.
Get Account Alerts
Turn on text or email notifications about your account balance, withdrawals, updates to your personal info, and more.