Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union Awarded National Award for “Cultural Excellence” for Employee Well-Being
The Top Workplaces National Culture Excellence Awards are based on workplace survey results
ST. PAUL, MINN. (October 22, 2021) – Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union (Affinity Plus) was recently awarded a National Award for “Cultural Excellence” for Employee Well-Being. The Top Workplaces award nationally celebrates companies in all industries that prioritize a people-centered culture, including health and wellness.
- I feel genuinely appreciated at this company.
- I believe this company is going in the right direction.
- I have the flexibility I need to balance my work and personal life.
“The well-being of our employees is a very important part of our culture. We know that when the physical or mental health of our employees is struggling, they often struggle in other aspects of their life, including work,” said Julie Cosgrove, Chief Talent Officer, Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union. “We want to create a workplace that supports flexibility, personal and professional development and strong mental and physical health. To win an award, based on our employees feedback that they feel supported in their well-being is humbling. We know that we have opportunities to continue to evolve in this space to bring more health, wellness and joy to our employee’s lives.”
Energage invited almost 42,000 organizations to compete for national awards, including Top Industry, Top Workplace and Culture Excellence Awards. On average, fewer than 3% of eligible organizations earn a Top Workplaces designation.
“At Affinity Plus, we work hard to provide a culture and environment where employees feel empowered, valued, and that each of them plays an integral role in the organizations’ success,” said Cosgrove. “This Cultural Excellence award is incredibly meaningful, as it comes directly from our employees.”
Hear from employees on what makes Affinity Plus a 2021 Top Workplace in Cultural Excellence:
- “I love that Affinity Plus is a great place to work. There are so many smart and driven people working at the credit union, and it feels like it’s one big family.”
- “I feel seen and heard by my team and leadership. I feel like my work matters.”
- “I have wanted a work-life-balance for ages, and finally feel as though I found that at Affinity Plus.”
- “I can help make decisions that change and improve other people’s lives, and I truly believe I am making a difference.”