How It Works
Any debit card purchase or ATM withdrawal that isn’t a whole dollar amount rounds up to the next whole dollar (ex. $1.01 becomes $2.00). Then the difference (in this case, $.99) automatically transfers to your savings account at the end of the current or next business day.
Spend However You Want
- In person
- Apple Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Pay
Your "From" Account
- The account you round up from needs a debit card tied to it.
- It’s usually a checking account (and that’s what we recommend).
- Technically, it can be another savings (if it has a debit card), but Regulation D limits your outgoing transfers from each savings account to only 6 per month.
Your "To" Account
- The account receiving the spare change must be a savings.
- Hot Tip: You can pick any savings account, but the WINcentive® Savings offers entries into prize drawings! The more you save, the more chances you have to win. And that spare change adds up.