Proactive Security. You're Ready.
For your protection, Affinity Plus has fraud alerts by text, email and phone for your Affinity Plus Visa® credit and debit cards. These tools are a proactive measure giving you more control over your account security.
How it works
Regularly update your profile information to ensure your mobile number and email is current.
- Online banking: Go to your Profile screen on the upper-right
- Mobile banking app: Go to the More screen
Real-time fraud monitoring on your accounts.
- If suspected fraud is detected, you will receive an email, text or phone alert from the Fraud Detection Department with Affinity Plus.
- You do not need to opt-in to receive these alerts; you are automatically enrolled.
Respond to fraud alert text messages, emails or phone calls to keep your cards safe.
- If you receive an alert by phone or email, contact the Fraud Detection Department right away at (888) 918-7313.
- If you receive an alert by text, please reply Y or N. Texts are free.
- We will never ask for your PIN, passwords or activation code.
- Do NOT respond to suspicious emails, texts or calls.
- DO contact us if you receive suspicious communications about your accounts.
Card Controls & Alerts. You Set It.
For extra security and awareness, get alerts about your card usage. Or set transaction controls. Manage your debit and credit cards however you want.