Credit unions were initially created to provide consumers with a cooperative alternative to banking. Each credit union serves a field of membership, which is the common thread between all members. Affinity Plus offers many ways to be eligible for membership:
- Employees of the State of Minnesota, the University of Minnesota, any organization that receives funding from the State of Minnesota (including, but not limited to, most schools, community colleges, private and public universities, nursing homes and hospitals, counties, cities, and nonprofit groups), or one of our Preferred Employer Partners.
- Student/alumnus of the University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus & alumni must be current dues paying members of the alumni association), Bemidji State, Metropolitan State, MSU Mankato, MSU Moorhead, Southwest MN State, St. Cloud State, and Winona State.
- Live, work or worship in Roseville, Arden Hills, Mounds View, Shoreview, St. Anthony, New Brighton, or downtown Minneapolis/St Paul.
- Volunteer for any of our eligible organizations.
- Be a relative or housemate of any eligible person or current member.
- Make a $25 dues payment to the Affinity Plus Foundation.
We want you to be informed! Take a moment to read the Membership Terms & Conditions before applying for membership.
Terms and Conditions
By clicking on the button below, you are agreeing that you have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions for membership in Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union, and that you want to apply for membership.
I accept and want to apply