Estate Planning 101: An Introduction to Estate Planning
In this seminar, we'll discuss:
- The basic tools used to protect ourselves during a period of incapacity.
- Who do you trust to make health and financial decisions for you if you are no longer able to make decisions for yourself or manage your daily obligations.
- The simplest and easiest way to transfer assets at death.
- Differences between wills and trusts.
- The role beneficiary designations should play in the process.
- What does a basic but comprehensive estate plan include.