An Introduction to Estate Planning
In this seminar, we'll discuss:
- The basic tools used to protect ourselves during a period of incapacity.
- Who do you trust to make health and financial decisions for you if you are no longer able to make decisions for yourself or manage your daily obligations.
- The simplest and easiest way to transfer assets at death.
- Differences between wills and trusts.
- The role beneficiary designations should play in the process.
- What does a basic but comprehensive estate plan include.
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Your Credit Union (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for brokerage or advisory services.
Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.