Importance of Health Care Directive & Power of Attorney Documents
- Who determines incapacity?
- Does a court ever get involved in determining my incapacity?
- Can my children take over my financial and personal decision making if show signs of forgetfulness?
- Why should I make end of life choices and let my doctor know what they are?
- What I don’t want my children involved in my care during my incapacity?
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Your Credit Union (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for brokerage or advisory services.
Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.