Estate Planning 101: An Introduction to Estate Planning
In this seminar, we'll discuss:
- The basic tools used to protect ourselves during a period of incapacity.
- Who do you trust to make health and financial decisions for you if you are no longer able to make decisions for yourself or manage your daily obligations.
- The simplest and easiest way to transfer assets at death.
- Differences between wills and trusts.
- The role beneficiary designations should play in the process.
- What does a basic but comprehensive estate plan include.
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.