Good to Know
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rate effective as of 7/1/2020, and can change at any time without notice. Fees may reduce the earnings on these accounts, and are subject to change at any time.
1. There's no surcharge fee when you use your Affinity Plus debit card at an Affinity Plus ATM or at an ATM within our network (MoneyPass, CO-OP and SUM). Transactions made outside of our network may be subject to third-party fees.
2. Free checks are limited to 4 boxes per year, and only for the style identified as "Affinity Plus Duplicate Custom" (valued at $17.00 per box).
3. You can request a Courtesy Pay/NSF fee refund if you're charged (currently $35). And if we've already refunded one of those for you in the past year, you can use MyPlus Rewards™ points for it (as long as you have enough points).
A Courtesy Pay/NSF fee is what Affinity Plus charges when we cover a transaction that posts with non-sufficient funds (NSF). Please note that Courtesy Pay is a discretionary service, and not all members or transactions are eligible. But in eligible cases,
Courtesy Pay is offered automatically – though you can opt out of this service by contacting us.
4. Cashier's checks (also called "official checks") can be requested by members at any Affinity Plus branch, at no cost. The funds are deducted from the member's account when the check is issued.